EXPLORE OUR MATERIAL LIBRARY
Each and every design employs earthly and honest materials. We values its relationship with skilled craftspeople, who have mastered the profession through generations.
The entire collection is characterized by its exclusive charm. Seeing as each series is either hand-crafted or mouth-blown, every object is subtly unique. Noticeable variances in weight and/or color intensity merely characterize the personal craftsmanship, which we truly admires.
Our glass series is hand-blown outside Stockholm and comprises glass vases in contrasting styles and diverse colors. Committed to employing merely the finest materials, our unrivaled, high-quality glassware embodies clarity, brilliance, and durability. Passed down through generations, the traditional glass-blowing artistry endows every article a distinct character and charm; minor variances denote the genuine creation.
By following these steps, you can keep your glass vases clean and sparkling, allowing their beauty to shine through.
- Prepare warm water and mild soap solution.
- Soak the vase to loosen dirt and residue.
- Gently scrub the inside with a long-handled brush.
- Use a soft cloth to clean the outside.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Dry carefully to prevent water spots.
Which type of wood you choose for your furniture has a big impact on how it will look. The natural color and texture of the wood can easily change the look of the entire piece of furniture.
Oak is incredibly durable, largely due to its resistance to moisture. A chair or table in solid oak rarely has problems living on for generations, provided you look after and maintain your furniture in the right way.
Walnut is a very strong and durable type of wood, which with its shifts between light and dark brown tones radiates an exclusive feeling. Walnut furniture is always higher in price than the light woods, especially if it is solid wood furniture that all our products are made of.
What makes birch wood appealing is that it can vary considerably between a completely smooth, almost invisible structure in the glass birch. The colors can also shift between slightly yellow and white tones to a more distinct red color.
Follow these steps to keep your wood table clean and well-maintained.
- Dust the table with a soft cloth or duster.
- Mix mild dish soap or wood cleaner with warm water.
- Dampen a cloth with the cleaning solution.
- Gently wipe the table, following the wood grain.
- Dry the table thoroughly with a clean cloth.
- Use coasters and placemats to prevent damage.
- Regularly dust the table to maintain cleanliness.
- Never place your table in direct sunshine.